About 1,400 exhibitors representing 18 different categories will be on the floor during the 2024 National Hardware Show at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
The 2024 National Hardware Show® will showcase innovation and with new exhibitor categories, immersive experiences, and live demos.
Tuesday, March 26 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Wednesday, March 27 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Thursday, March 28 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
NHS Backyard (Outdoor) Hours
Tuesday, March 26 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Wednesday, March 27 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Thursday, March 28 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
Registration is now open for the National Hardware Show® (NHS) and this year’s event promises a slew of interactive experiences, loads of new exhibitor categories along with several educational programs to help business thrive for all attendees. The Las Vegas Convention Center will host the NHS March 26 to 28. Register here.
“We are bringing new categories to the table to enhance the shopping experience and new programs and perks to add value to the overall show experience,” said Beth Casson, event leader, National Hardware Show. “We strive to create an event that serves the entire hardware and home improvement industry and are committed to helping the industry continue to thrive.”
The Las Vegas Convention Center West Hall is convenient to several Las Vegas hotels.
Highlights of the NHS show include:
• New and popular exhibitor categories. New categories in the 2024 NHS include gift, hobby, craft, sporting goods, and services and solutions. Popular and returning categories that will pack an almost sold-out show floor include BBQ, grills, outdoor, garden, building, electrical, hardware, tools, homewares, paint, plumbing, global sourcing, new technologies and many more. Attendees can expect a diverse showcase of products and services that will shape the future of the industry. Limited space remains for exhibitors, and exhibitors can visit here for more information.
• Industry professional attendees, events: New this year, NHS welcomes attendees from a vast swath of industry professions including carpenters, electricians, drywall installers, general contractors, HVAC technicians, landscapers, masons, mechanics, painters, plasterers, plumbers, and remodelers. These invited guests can make lasting connections, gain valuable insights, and craft innovative and lucrative strategies for their business growth through educational and networking opportunities. To welcome these new attendees, there will be an exclusive PRO Party for a night of celebration, networking, and good times.
• NHS Influencer Program: Following the successful 2023 NHS Influencer Summit, well-known influencers and industry leaders will attend as prominent guests, offering insights into the latest trends and innovations through videos from the show floor with content posted in real time. Influencers are welcome to attend as invited guests of NHS.
• Education, information sessions. Leaders from the retail hardware industry will host educational sessions for independent hardware retailers that are designed to train team members in advanced product sourcing, merchandising, and acquisition strategies.
• NHS Backyard: See and experience outdoor products firsthand. The NHS Backyard is the National Hardware Show’s home for all things lawn, garden, farm, ranch, outdoor living, and grilling. Sample food created by grilling masters all day. Each day, the NHS Backyard will host live music in the Backyard Beer Garden.
Chefs representing exhibitors will compete in the Celebrity Chef Cook-Off on Tuesday during the NHS.
• Celebrity Chef Cook-Off. This annual competition in the NHS Backyard will challenge exhibitor chefs to cook their best slider and appetizer. A panel of judges will rate the dishes and the best ones win cash prizes. The Celebrity Cook-Off is on Tuesday, March 26, with cooking starting at noon and judging at 2 p.m. In 2023, Tim Scheer representing BluesHog won the grand prize.
Home to all things lawn, garden, farm and ranch, the NHS Backyard is where attendees can view live demos of outdoor products.
• United Inventors Association (UIA) Stage: As a platform for inventors to showcase their groundbreaking products and ideas “Shark Tank” style, the UIA stage will have lively presentations and reflect the latest innovations in the industry. The UIA Product Pitch Panels will be hosted by business leaders to guide inventors to success.
• VIP exclusive experiences. The NHS will make a splash this year by hosting a VIP reception at the Sphere, the newest, biggest attraction in Las Vegas. This reception will be an exclusive networking opportunity for exhibitors, industry leaders and VIP attendees. In addition, NHS has partnered with After Dark, an event tour company, to provide exclusive access to popular attractions in Las Vegas.
Registration for the NHS is now open. In addition to general attendees, registration is open to influencers and content creators, trade professionals and media.