To ensure best delivery of our emails to your inbox, be sure to add “The Hardware Connection” as well as “email@example.com” in the appropriate fields when including us in your email safe sender list.
Here are instructions on how to do this in the most commonly used email services and programs.
- Click on the Addresses tab in the upper right corner of the Mailbox window.
- Click the New dropdown menu and select New Contact.
- Type the email address of the new contact in the Screen Name field and click the Save button.
- Click the Contacts link.
- Check the box next to the contact entry where you’d like to add additional information.
- Click the Edit button.
- Enter the information you’d like in the provided fields. If you have something to add other than what the fields indicate, click More Information.
- Click Save.
- Click the box next to the message from the sender you would like to add to your contacts list.
- Click the Mark as safe link.
- Click the Add Contact link next to “You’ve just added this sender to your safe senders list” below “Reply, Reply All, and Forward”.
- Highlight a message from the sender you would like to add to your safe senders list.
- From the Actions tab, select the Junk E-Mail option and then the Add Sender to Safe Senders List.
- Click on OK from the popup window.
- Click on the Address dropdown menu in the upper left corner of the mail screen.
- Select Add Contact from the address dropdown menu.
- Type the Email Address of the contact and click on Save Contact.