National Hardware Show Moves to New Dates with New Vision
The National Hardware Show (NHS) is set to open the new year with a bang, as the annual event moves to new dates with a new vision. Registration is still open for the event, which takes place January 31–February 2 in Las Vegas. To register for free today, go to www.nhs23.com/THC-Free and use code THC for a free expo pass.
NHS will occupy the South Hall and Bronze Lots at the Las Vegas Convention Center. The show shares a badge that gains access to four other industry leading shows including NAHB International Builders’ Show (IBS), NKBA’s Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS), International Surface Event and Las Vegas Market (Winter) show.
NHS is an experience and a resource for brands, inventors, buyers and industry leaders to see/show the hottest products for barbecue and grills, outdoor and garden, building, electrical, hardware and tools, homewares, paint, plumbing, global sourcing and more.
- NHS Backyard – relaunching in 2023 with a new vision is the National Hardware Show’s dedicated home for all things lawn, garden, farm, ranch, outdoor living and grilling. Expect a hands-on demonstration area with products from throughout the entire show floorand on-stage product presentation from leading press/influencers. Wrap each day with a happy hour networking opportunity and live entertainment.
- HABITAT – the home for innovation and discovery encompasses three feature areas:
CURATED: a selection of products that align with consumer trends and buying behaviors;
NEW: filled with products that have had alterations, innovations and improvements made;
NEXT: inventors brining their ideas to life for the first time. Altogether you will see nearly 300 products on display in this feature area.
- NHS Retail Solutions Center – a new area at the show dedicated to showcasing evolving technologies and merchandising solutions that improve functionality and drive sales in retail stores.
- Influencer Summit – the first ever NHS Influencer Summit (January 31) will draw all levels/categories of influencers and teach essentials for communicating, storytelling and partnering. Hosted by influencer and business leaders in the home space, who additionally will be on stage presenting products in NHS Backyard or on the UIA Pitch Panels.
- United Inventors Association (UIA) – will offer educational seminars and “Shark Tank” style UIA Product Pitch Panels on stage hosted by business leaders to guide inventors down the path to success. Affiliated Inventors Summit Group will host an Inventors Showcase January 30 for up-and-coming product developers/inventors.
- The Made in USA trail – will encompass even more outstanding domestic, best-in-class products and services that value high labor standards, top-quality manufacturing and safer products that keep Americans working.
“NHS and NHS Backyard are focused on delivering innovative and profitable strategies for growth in the hardware, home improvement and outdoor living communities. NHS serves the entire value chain and creates a connection point for the industry at the beginning of the year to learn about new trends, see new inventions, source from global partners, test new products and learn about new technologies and marketing strategies that will grow businesses,” said Beth Casson, Event Leader, National Hardware Show. “We are excited to be the first show of the year and are eager to unite the community for a lot of learning and fun!”
The National Hardware Show® celebrates a rich history spanning 77 years of serving the home improvement marketplace. From its early beginnings in New York during the post-World War II housing boom and eventual move to Chicago in the 1970s, to today’s current location in Las Vegas, NHS is the most comprehensive event, education and networking platform serving the hardware and home improvement industry.
As the industry spearhead, it keeps a focused eye on the cultural, environmental and technological developments shaping the future of modern living. NHS unites and guides the industry at its live events and on its interactive channels by delivering opportunities for fostering connections, deepening insights and building innovative and profitable strategies for growth.
For more information on the National Hardware Show, visit www.nationalhardwareshow.com.