- Compatible with the GSR18V-535FC 18V Flexiclick® Chameleon drill/driver, the Bosch GFA18-H Rotary Hammer Attachment seamlessly transforms the already multifaceted tool into an SDS-plus® rotary hammer.
- The Chameleon all-in-one drill/driver system comprises four pro-grade attachments including the GFA18-H and is high torque and connected ready. The fifth component of the 5-in-1 system is its built-in 1/4-inch hex bit holder.
- The new SDS-plus Rotary Hammer Attachment expands the capabilities of the 18V Chameleon, pushing the envelope on the versatility Bosch can pack into a single tool. This attachment helps users drill into tough materials with unparalleled power and accuracy.
- With the GFA18-H attached, the 18V Flexiclick® delivers a robust 0.74 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy (EPTA) and a 3/8 In. maximum drilling capacity into concrete. It features a no-load bpm of 0 to 5,400, providing professional performance in masonry-drilling applications, and comes with a removable side handle and depth gauge to increase tool control.
- The 18V Flexiclick® is connected ready for greater feature customization. Bluetooth® connectivity can be activated using the optional GCY42 Connectivity Tool Module (sold separately). The system is also equipped with an efficient EC Brushless motor that produces up to 535 In.-Lbs. of torque; KickBack Control; and a 20+1 precision clutch. The GFA18-H attachment joins the system’s existing pro-grade attachments that include a right-angle chuck, offset hex bit holder and 1/2-inch keyless metal chuck.
Robert Bosch Tool Corp.