GCB18V-2N 18V Compact Band Saw
• Enhance your ability to make clean, precise cuts in tight workspaces, overhead or in corners with Bosch’s new GCB18V-2N 18V Compact Band Saw.
• With a new lightweight design, this cutting-edge power tool is only 7.3 pounds, yet built to deliver an impressive cut rate of 530 surface feet per minute. The GCB18V-2N is equipped with a robust motor that saves users time by creating clean cuts (with fewer sparks) on a variety of materials while also requiring minimal rework for burrs or tempering colors.
• Slice through common-size materials including conduit, uni-strut, threaded rod, copper, black pipe and more while yielding up to 2-1/2 inches on a single pass.
• The GCB18V-2N is also easy to use, offering a center-placed auxiliary handle and soft-grip main handle for greater control as professionals maneuver the tool. They can even illuminate their cutting line for increased precision using a built-in LED light.
• The dynamic GCB18V-2N also offers a tool-free blade guard and tool-free blade change, protecting the blade from debris and facilitating easy access for blade installation or removal.
Robert Bosch Tool Corp.