Submit your products for review by Tom Chasteen, third-generation owner of Tavernier Hardware and publisher of The Hardware Connection. In each issue of The Hardware Connection, Tom tests 4-6 products and writes a review of them in the “From Tom’s Shop Hardware Products Review” section of the magazine.
To request a product review by Tom, simply read the following terms, fill out the form below, upload HIGH-RESOLUTION product images (JPGs preferred—no larger than 2 MB each in file size) and mail 3 product samples to Tom.
Terms for Product Review Submissions
1. You must fill out this online form and send us products by mail to request a product review. This is only a REQUEST.
2. Not all products submitted will receive a review.
3. There are no required product features to receive a review. Products chosen for review excel in providing new and innovative features retailers will be interested in and that may sell well in their stores.
4. In the event we agree to do a product review and the product does not test well, we will not publish the review. It is our policy not to publish negative product reviews.
5. We require a minimum of three samples of each product to be reviewed shipped to the following address:
Attn: Tom Chasteen
The Hardware Connection
91900 Overseas Hwy.
Tavernier, FL 33070
Note: All products shipped to The Hardware Connection for product review will be donated to a local charity after they have been tested.[contact-form-7 id=”1287″ title=”Product Review”]